I am so happy to be nominated for the Liebster Award! I was nominated by MakeupManiac, and I would like to say thank you very much! MakeupManiac is an amazing beauty/lifestyle blog that you should go check out. Give her some love! Liebster has several definitions: dearest, sweetest, kindest, nicest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued. If you were nominated, pass it on! Lets make some friends and have some fun.
Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you
Answer the 11 questions given by the blogger who nominated you
Nominate 11 other bloggers
Ask 11 new questions for them to answer
What are 3 things you love about yourself?
- I look good with bangs. Like, really good.
- It’s very easy for me to learn on my own. I can teach myself just about anything. Never stop learning!
- I have a very open mind. Anything is possible as long as you think it is!
Have you ever been in love or are you in love?
I am very much in love right now. I just had my 6 year anniversary this month, and I couldn’t be happier! My boyfriend and I made it through highschool and college together. I think were meant to be. I’ve been dropping engagement ring hints…im impatient!
What’s the most embarrassing thing you’ve ever done or has happened to you?
I could probably do a 1000 word post on this.
Just last week I split my pants at work and i have no idea how long it was like that. When i say split i mean SPLIT.
What are 3 things that make you happy on a daily basis?
- My fur baby Mush.
- My amazing boyfriend.
- Drag race is coming back! I’m shook.
When was the last time you cried and why?
Last night. My boyfriend and I just lost our first cat (she was hit by a car) and im still not over it. It takes time but it always gets better!
If you could be anywhere else right now, where would you be?
I guess if I had to choose I would say literally anywhere else besides my couch right now.
Who do you feel the most yourself with and why?
I feel the most like myself when im with my girls or my boyfriend. My best friends all separated this year and its been so hard not having a support group around! It has been such a challenging year.
When you’re having a bad day, what do you do to make yourself feel better?
Nothing fixes a bad day like a cup of tea, calling my mom and cooking everything in my kitchen with a face mask on!
What’s your biggest fear?
My biggest fear is that this is it. There’s no higher power or purpose. One and done. No collection of memory and experience beautifully floating through time and space, taking hosts and existing for eternity. Just you, an accidental sack of flesh, then poof. Gone. Dead. Nothingness.
I’m sorry I meant to say spiders.
If you could know the absolute truthful answer to one question, what would you ask?
I think we covered that in the last one. Also, who the f*ck steals all my good clothes out of the dryer while im sleeping? Where do they go? I’m sure Pixar will figure it out soon.
What’s one thing you wish you could change in your past? (doesn’t necessarily have to be a regret)?
The 150 jelly bracelets I wore on my wrist through middle school. Before you judge me, you should know that I also had blue highlights so judge me for that too while you’re at it.
- Are you having Thanksgiving with your family? If so, what will be your alcoholic drink of choice to get through dinner?
- What was your worst fashion crime of all time?
- What is one cause you feel strongly about and why? How can readers contribute?
- Do you have any pets? What are their personalities?
- What is one book you’ve read multiple times?
- What is your dream fantasy job? Even if it doesn’t exist!
- What era were you meant to be born in?
- Whats the most interesting job you’ve ever had?
- If you had a chance to go into space, would you?
- Whats one thing you hate about where you live?
- Name a song you listen to 4 times in a row when you have youre headphones in hoping no one else can hear it?